1. What information do we collect?
The information we collect, depends on the services that you use.
If you subscribe to our services, we collect your payment information. We may also collect the following personally identifiable information:
- IP address
- Use of the Website
- Information stored in cookies, pixel tags, or web beacons, and
- Any other additional analytics data that you voluntarily submit to our system.
2. How do we use the collected information?
We use the above personal and personally identifiable information to
- Provide you the services that you have signed up for
- Communicate with you while providing our services
- Troubleshoot problems with the system
- Update you on changes to our services
3. How do we store this information?
We use the latest standard technology to help protect against the unauthorized disclosure of your personal and personally identifiable information.
All of our services provide secure and encrypted Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) connections, so that data is encrypted in transit between our users' computers and the servers.
Our services are hosted in Google Cloud data centers, and configured securely. Though we do very best to protect your personal and personally identifiable information, you provide all such information at your own risk.
4. Do we share your information with third parties?
We will only share your personal or personally identifiable information with third parties, in the following situations:
- When Ecardify has obtained your consent
- When it is necessary to provide you with services initiated at your request
- When it is needed to respond to information requests by government authorities
- When it is demanded by a court order or subpoena
- When it is needed to help prevent against fraud or the violation of any applicable law, statute, regulation, ordinance, or treaty
5. What can you do to stop the collection of information?
The information we collect, is the minimum required to provide you with the services that you have signed up for. For that reason, the only way would be ceasing the use of those services.